Tuesday, July 26, 2005

NOT EVERYONE IS READY TO SEE ROVE WITH A CLOTH OVER HIS EYES IN FRONT OF A FIRING SQUAD... YET

>

I am. Well I want to see a frog-march and a trial first. (And an impeachment.) And THEN the firing squad. But I'm ready. I know most of us aren't. But I think what ALL Americans ARE ready is for the leakers to have their access to sensitive documents stopped RIGHT NOW. I don't see how you can stop Cheney and Bush from having access to sensitive documents, short of an impeachment (which certainly isn't going to happen while neo-fascists like DeLay and Frist control the Congress). BUT, I'd say, and I think most Americans would join me in saying, that Rove and Liddy should, at the minimum, not be allowed to see anything whose revelation-- for WHATEVER reasons-- will compromise this country's security. Can we all agree on that?

Obviously Bush and the criminal regime he and Cheney have surrounded themselves with in the White House can't. Take a look at this transcript from yesterday's (7-25-05) White House Press Briefing:

Q: Do Karl Rove and Scooter Libby still have top secret clearance here, access to classified documents?

McCLELLAN: You asked this question last week, and...

Q: I did. And I'm asking again.

McCLELLAN: ...the President has said what our answer is to these questions. We'll be glad to talk about all these issues once the investigation is complete.

Q: Do they have a clearance?

McCLELLAN: We'll be glad to talk about all the issues relating to the investigation once it's complete.

Q: Why can't you talk about it now?

McCLELLAN: Well, that question I addressed a couple weeks ago.

No matter what else this Regime will be known for, forthrightness, straight-talking, honesty and
anything to do with Truth will NEVER be part of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home